- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: OEM
- Model Number: WT01 digital thermometer
- Usage: Household
- Theory: Temperature Sensor
- Discription: Digital thermometer for wine
- Material: Plastic digital thermometer
- Temperature gauge scope: -9℃~70℃/15.8F~+158F
- Display resolution: 0.1℃/ 0.1°F
- Accuracy: ±1℃
- Temperature sampling period: 2S
- Type: Wrist style
- Net Weight: 40g
- Bettery: 1xAG10
- Certification: CE RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Neutral (bubble bag+white box) 200PCS/CTN Gross weight: 8.5KG Meas: 45.0*39.0*54.0CM for digital thermometer|
|Delivery Detail:||10~20days for digital thermometer|
China manufacturer digital thermometer for wine
Item No.: WT01
-Measuring Temperature Range: -9°C~70°C/15.8F~+158F
-Temperature Accuracy: ± 1D(± 2F)
-Temperature Display Resolution: 1°C/0.1°C (1F/0.1F)
-Operating Voltage: 1.5V, one button battery AG10 with a running time of about 2000 hours
-Sampling Period 2 seconds
-Support Diameter: 75mm to 90mm (bottom of wine class diameter)
-Product Material: Stainless steel watch case + ABS watch band
-Product Dimension: 75mm*64mm*40mm
-Net Weight: 40g
Factory standard Packing:
Neutral (bubble bag+white box)
Gross weight: 8.5KG
Celsius and Fahrenheit can be chosen by customers.
1. Each wine has the best reserving and drinking Temperature.
2. What shall we do to confirm the wine is at the best Temperature for drinking?
3. Just use this wine thermometer and it will help you to Check the temperature of the wine and make the wine at the best taste. Then you will enjoy and have a nice Experience.
4. Usage: Just put it close around the wine bottle for about 10 seconds. It will indicate the temperature of the wine at that moment. You can take the data on the LCD of the wine thermometer.
5. Suitable for every kind of wine, champagne, bear, soft drink.
Feature and usage:
Wine thermometer can measure red wine, beer, champagne, milk temperature and so on. It is used in hotel, restaurant, wine shop and our daily life widely.
Put the thermometer around the bottle (of a diameter from 75 to 90 mm) and make sure that the contact switch and the metallic sensor touch the bottle. After about 2 seconds you will see the temperature on the screen.